Ideas For Generating Catchy Business Names
Brandroot provides a huge assortment of catchy and memorable business names. It is important that your business name grabs the attention of your customers. Many of the most renowned company names are creative, unique and catchy. They are unforgettable because they are most often new and invented words, or a combination of words. You can get a good idea of a great, catchy name by simply looking at the business names used in your industry. However, the important thing to realize is that your competition may not know how to name a business. Their name may be one of the following:
- Simplified to a fault
- Preventing growth (or slowing it down)
- So uninteresting that it is uninviting
- Not brandable
- Weak and ineffectual
Browsing the Brandroot marketplace will give you a professional perspective on what a catchy business names really is. You can view our names by industry or keyword and narrow down your search by adding them as favorites!
Catchy Business Names Demand Attention
They demand attention because they require your new visitors to experience an "Aha moment." They look at your catchy name and they respond to it with pleasure. This will inevitably cause them to interact with your brand in some way. Catchy names keep your audience curious and engaged.
Brandroot Is The Source For Memorable Names
Brandroot specializes in sourcing catchy business names for business owners and individuals looking for catchy business name ideas to jumpstart their ventures. We never undervalue the importance of utilizing a catchy business names for your company or website. The biggest factor to consider when picking a name is whether or not the name comes with the power to market itself. If a name is chosen that no one is going to remember then the name provides little to no value to the company. Your business name (thus, your domain name) should be remembered, and remembered positively. Brandroot has been a source for these types of brand-worthy business names for nearly a decade.
What are the qualities of a catchy business name?
So, what are some qualities of catchy business names? Allow us to enlighten you.
- A catchy business name tends to be short, but not always short
- It tends to be simple to pronounce and remember
- It has a pleasing phonetic quality. Users should enjoy pronouncing your business name aloud to themselves. Whether they like pronouncing it to themselves because the name evokes something amusing, sentimental, or nostalgic, doesn't necessarily matter. What matters is that the name has the ability to burrow itself deep in the mind of your users so that when they go to search the Internet, there is some probability that they type in your catchy business name instead of someone else's.
- Catchy business names have innate marketing power.
Google is a great example of a catchy business name. Before the search engine launched, the word wasn't even a word. It had no meaning at all. Now it has become synonymous with the service the company provides. When web users want to search something, they want to 'Google' something. That's the power of choosing the right name. There is something about Google and catchy business names like it that makes it so desirable to remember. It has a curious and amusing quality, doesn't it?
Need a catchy business name? Check out Brandroot's inventory of thousands of catchy business names. If anything, you'll get some really good ideas on how to name your business the catchy way.