Use the + and - icons to tell us what you like. Our engine will then suggest better personalized names.
Use the heart to save your favorites and email them to yourself.
SUPPORT AND FAQS!
- Purchasing a Name
When you see a domain you like, simply select the name, then hit the “Buy Now button. This will take you to a checkout screen powered by one of our partner premium domain marketplaces, where you can enter your personal info/payment information and purchase a name. There is no login required and your purchase is 100% guaranteed safe and secure.
Payment methods vary by marketplace, and can be found on the domain purchase page. You will receive from the partner marketplace confirming your purchase.
All of our partner marketplaces have “Buy Now” pricing, which means that just like an Apple store, or any retailer, the prices are set and cannot be negotiated.
What is included with your purchase varies slightly depending on the marketplace your desired name is listed on, but our partner marketplaces all include the following:
The domain - the .com domain of the brand you purchased (we also generate some .io and .ly names).
The logo - The logo displayed with your brand, in both high-editable vector and png file formats.
Transfer services - Quick and secure transfer of the domain to your preferred registrar account.
- About Brandroot
Brandroot is a business name generator that is focused exclusively on brandable business names with a matching premium .com domain. Brandroot gathers premium domain names from all over the web into an easy and intuitive search, so you can easily find the perfect name for your business, brand, or product.
Brandroot was created by the team behind BrandBucket.com, the largest business name marketplace in the world. We are always looking for new ways to help connect entrepreneurs with the perfect name for their business.
- About Business domain names
You have likely heard of a few popular domain registrars, like GoDaddy. In a nutshell, they are businesses that are licensed by ICANN (Internet regulators) to register domain names on behalf of individuals like you. Following your domain purchase, you will receive all necessary instructions regarding the transfer process, registration details etc.
Here are some tips on finding the perfect name:
- Begin by either entering a keyword that describes your business. This can be subject matter, i.e. "gardening," or a characteristic, i.e. "fun" or "confident."
- If you like a name, you can save it to your favorites by clicking the heart icon next to a name, or if you don’t like a name, you can click the “x” icon, and you won’t see it in search again. This will help you narrow down your choices and build your shortlist.
- When you click on a name, underneath you will see some related search terms. These are very helpful if you want to see more names like the one you clicked on, and will get you thinking outside the box.
- Once you find a name you like, use the "Buy Now" button to begin the purchasing process.
All of the names generated by Brandroot are designed to be original and creative. Some names are straightforward and buttoned-up, while others are trendy and hip. Some are derived from exotic foreign words, while others convey qualities like strength or professionalism. Our naming options are diverse, and you're sure to find something that will resonate with you on a meaningful level.
A good brand can make or break a business. It needs to be interesting enough to catch your customers' attention, and memorable enough to keep them coming back. We only generate names that are carefully built to fulfill both these requirements.
For a few different reasons our partner marketplaces are unable to provide a trademark with names:
A Trademark protects a name in a specific geographical location and within a specific industry. Most premium names generated by Brandroot can apply to multiple industries and can be used anywhere in the world.
In order to Trademark any name the owner must either:
- Be using the name in commerce, meaning you have used the name to sell or market a product or service to customers around the United States (or your country) and not just your home state.
- Have good faith intentions on using the trademark in the future.
To apply for any Trademark the application must be under the owners name (or organization), address and citizenship.
Furthermore, the trademark has to be associated with its owner. All of this is up to the user of the name.
For your reference, here is a list of Trademark Classes.