How to choose the best business logos for your various business ideas is an essential quality to have in your business arsenal. This article discusses some key factors to observe when deciding on your business logo. Wouldn’t you like to know what to expect from your logo designer? Educate yourself and know what works before you settle on your business logo.
What is the meaning of Storify? When I first stumbled upon Storify, which was quite recently, my immediate thought was that it was another company offering cloud storage or possibly a company that offered an ecommerce solution for websites (similar to what Shopify offers). When I soon figured out it was something altogether different I bothered for just a few moments to figure out what it really was. I couldn’t figure it out quickly enough so I left.
Many unique company names experience quick Internet fame despite their head-scratching and sometimes awkward sound. Pinterest anybody? Say the name about twenty times and you’ll start to get a feel for its inherent oddness. You are probably aware that the name is a combination of the words “pin” and “interest” but is it really?
Photo By pacodelgado.com
Since successful communication relies on the mind of the receiving individual, the meaning of a company’s name can often result in unexpected definitions. People create meanings of words by pulling from associations and memories of their experiences. These associations are often visual images to represent a word.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59
- Business Naming Trends in 2016Written on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:42
- Choosing a Name for Your BusinessWritten on Tuesday, 01 November 2016 16:01