Rebranding can stimulate growth and more effectively meet the changing tides of your industry. Your brand name is the public face of your company. It has to be great. If it’s not, it may be the right time to consider rebranding to gain a competitive advantage. If you are considering rebranding but unsure of how to begin the process, here are a few successful strategies to help get you started.
When you find the perfect purchase for your business, whether it’s a product, service or something as important as a domain name, you want to buy right away and with confidence that your transaction is safe and secure. But for some people, finding appropriate currency for online purchasing is a hassle. Credit cards are not always available or not secure enough in other countries, which can limit business opportunities. Luckily, there is a solution and Brandroot. The premier domain name service is now accepting Bitcoins for safe, secure purchases. If you’re familiar with Bitcoins, great! If you’re not, here’s some information that may help connect you with the domain name you deserve, easily and conveniently.
Bayerische Motoren Werke sells millions of products every day, yet few people recognize the German car manufacturer without the familiar “BMW” attached. The fact is, when it comes to business names, simplicity wins over complexity every time as people respond better to concepts that are easier to understand and remember. Processing fluency, or the ease with which something is processed, plays a critical role in how consumers understand, recall and use your business name. Here’s why optimizing fluency with a unique brandable name for your business is always a good strategy.
Until just very recently, the world’s most valuable brand was wrapped around a can of soda. To this day, Coca-Cola fans everywhere have a loyalty and a commitment that is unparalleled. How important is their name? Well, let’s see. Do you really think Coke would have enjoyed superstar status over the decades if they had decided to call their product “Brown Soft Drink”?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54