You’re not alone if naming your start-up business seems like an agonizing task. Choosing a name is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as a business owner and it can be difficult to sum up your entire organization in a word or two. Whether you’ve chosen a name or you’re still pondering your options, here are three questions you need to ask that will help you make the right decision. If you can answer all three with a “yes”, then chances are that you are on your way with a name that will serve you well.
The strongest, most successful companies have many things in common. They all know how to keep their customers satisfied with quality products, they over deliver customer service and they have learned the art of building a powerful team of advocates who connect emotionally with their brand. Thriving businesses share another attribute - a great name.
Branding became fashionable around the time that self-starters and entrepreneurs started impacting the business world. As new companies began to appear, “branding” became the tool of choice and the easiest way for owners to differentiate themselves as unique, memorable and worthy of business.
Today, articulating your business identity has never been more important. Consumers expect to know not only who you are, but what you have to offer that is better and improved. In a world where great companies are born every day, how do you differentiate yours? Here’s how to take it a step further with aggressive branding techniques.
Like most entrepreneurs, your business is your livelihood and when you make significant changes, you need to know they are the right changes. When it comes to something as important as your name, how do you know if yours is making the grade? More importantly, how do you know if it's time to rethink your strategy with a new, more improved version? If you are unsure about whether or not changing your business name is a good idea, here are some things to consider that may help you make an informed and sensible decision.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07