Ask several businesses to define their target market and you’ll likely get a variety of answers. Some have a clear idea of who they are targeting their goods/services to, and some are completely unaware. Many businesses believe their target market is “everyone,” which is an impossible scenario. No business can target everyone. In fact, those that do are usually the ones that fail.
When Facebook launched in 2004, it was a social networking service designed to connect friends and like-minded individuals. In 2017, however, the site has become much more. Businesses that understand the power of Facebook are those that can tap into an entirely new marketing technique, one that has proven results.
In late April, President Donald Trump unveiled his tax plan, touting it as, “the biggest individual and business tax cut in American history.” So, what exactly is his plan and how would it affect small business? Industry officials have been taking apart the plan for days, analyzing it from every possible angle. Although the long-term implications of the plan are up for debate, short-term impacts are obvious.
Changing the name of a brand is a major decision that can have a colossal impact on its success. There are a variety of reasons why companies change their names, from shedding negative connotations of their business, to appealing to broader audiences.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48