The number one rule when choosing a name for your business is to keep it unique. Yet while originality and distinction are important attributes, when it comes to your website extension, sometimes simplicity is best.
You’re not alone if naming your start-up business seems like an agonizing task. Choosing a name is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as a business owner and it can be difficult to sum up your entire organization in a word or two. Whether you’ve chosen a name or you’re still pondering your options, here are three questions you need to ask that will help you make the right decision. If you can answer all three with a “yes”, then chances are that you are on your way with a name that will serve you well.
The strongest, most successful companies have many things in common. They all know how to keep their customers satisfied with quality products, they over deliver customer service and they have learned the art of building a powerful team of advocates who connect emotionally with their brand. Thriving businesses share another attribute - a great name.
Branding became fashionable around the time that self-starters and entrepreneurs started impacting the business world. As new companies began to appear, “branding” became the tool of choice and the easiest way for owners to differentiate themselves as unique, memorable and worthy of business.
Today, articulating your business identity has never been more important. Consumers expect to know not only who you are, but what you have to offer that is better and improved. In a world where great companies are born every day, how do you differentiate yours? Here’s how to take it a step further with aggressive branding techniques.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30