Choosing a business name can be one of the most difficult decisions facing entrepreneurs. It is a decision that can affect everything from brandability and marketing to brand awareness and recall. One thing is certain, choosing a business name that comes with a corresponding .com domain name is vital in building a loyal and long-term customer base.
Starting a business can seem like a daunting and overwhelming task. It is true that there are many considerations that need to be made if one wants to avoid joining the multitude of failed businesses. A great business idea is worthless without the ability to share that vision with the masses. One of the most important things you can do for your business involves choosing a proper name, one that can be successfully branded. Unfortunately, many new business owners make the same mistakes as their predecessors, and end up joining them on the scrap heap.
One of the most difficult things for new businesses to accomplish is selecting a name. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most important. Failure to choose a name that will lead to the creation of a strong and distinct brand identity will undoubtedly end in failure. Great brands start with great names. With so many awesome names already taken, what’s a start-up to do?
One of the first things any new business needs to do is pick a name. A carefully selected company name can be the difference between a successful business launch and a disaster. A company’s identity is closely tied to its name and the brand recognition that comes with it. Without that recognition, few companies are able to get off the ground. Even those who do, however, may face the prospect of changing its name, a situation that can occur for a variety of reasons.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48