One of the most difficult things for new businesses to accomplish is selecting a name. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most important. Failure to choose a name that will lead to the creation of a strong and distinct brand identity will undoubtedly end in failure. Great brands start with great names. With so many awesome names already taken, what’s a start-up to do?
One of the first things any new business needs to do is pick a name. A carefully selected company name can be the difference between a successful business launch and a disaster. A company’s identity is closely tied to its name and the brand recognition that comes with it. Without that recognition, few companies are able to get off the ground. Even those who do, however, may face the prospect of changing its name, a situation that can occur for a variety of reasons.
The marketing industry uses several different terms related to brands, such as awareness, equity, essence, strategy, and optimization. Although there are elements that coincide with more than one term, it is important to understand the differences as you begin creating your brand. One of your first goals should be establishing brand awareness. Before you can develop it, however, you need to understand what it is.
Not everybody has the ability to grow a beard, and for those who CAN grow a beard, only a few of them actually let it grow to its beautiful potential. Furthermore, for those who DO let their beard grow out, not all of them maintain and provide it with the care it needs to look its best. It’s like growing a brand!
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19