Today’s ultra-technological society has made creating an online presence for your business a necessity rather than a luxury. The process can be intimidating, especially for those who are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the Internet. Fortunately, it is possible to create the presence you need without being a technology expert.
Many people find that deciding on the company name and operational vision are the hardest parts of establishing a business. Although making such decisions can seem laborious and overwhelming, the hardest part is hardly over. Coming up with a clever and creative name is worthless if you fail to attract customers. Even the most innovative and progressive products will stay tethered to the shelves if there are no customers.
Do you have an idea you consider unique and innovative? Something the world doesn’t even know it’s waiting for? Are you full of ideas that are screaming to get developed? Too many people can answer, “yes” to these questions. Unfortunately, many ideas never get out of the vision stage. It is one thing to have great ideas and enthusiasm; pursuing and being successful with those ideas is something altogether different.
GoPro founder Nick Woodman joined ABC’s Shark Tank panel last month in Episode 610. One of the featured companies in the episode was one called Kitchen Safe, a smart container that helps form good habits by locking away items for a set period of time, mainly cookies and sweets so you have no access to them until the set time expires and unlocks the container. The description of the product went as follows:
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10