Some new business owners make the mistake of thinking that creating a brand for their company involves nothing more than choosing the right name. Although that is a very important part of the process, it is simply one of several components needed for successful branding. For some that may seem daunting – choosing a name can be hard enough. Fortunately, the process doesn’t need to be overwhelming, especially when you can utilize Brandroot’s marketplace to get the ball rolling.
A company’s branding strategy is made up of several distinct elements; one of which is creating a unique and distinctive logo. Selecting a name and determining your company identity is a vital part of the branding process, but without a quality logo to put a face to the name your business name is just a word. Logos are one of the most important parts of branding. Just ask the average customer what a large yellow “M” stands for or which company a red and white target represents. The importance of a quality logo cannot be understated.
New businesses pop up daily all over the country. Some succeed and some fail. Often, the only difference between a burgeoning business and bankruptcy is the company name. Choosing a name that adequately describes your identity and attracts the attention of potential customers is a vital part of the start-up process.
Tips and trends often change with passing time. What doesn’t change, however, is proven scientific facts. Such facts can be extremely helpful in choosing a name. The bottom line is that your business needs a name that will etch itself into the minds of potential customers. A name that quickly passes in and out of the public’s consciousness will not lead you anywhere near brand recognition and recall. Fortunately, there is factual evidence that can point you in the right direction.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30