Tips and trends often change with passing time. What doesn’t change, however, is proven scientific facts. Such facts can be extremely helpful in choosing a name. The bottom line is that your business needs a name that will etch itself into the minds of potential customers. A name that quickly passes in and out of the public’s consciousness will not lead you anywhere near brand recognition and recall. Fortunately, there is factual evidence that can point you in the right direction.
Choosing a business name can be one of the most difficult decisions facing entrepreneurs. It is a decision that can affect everything from brandability and marketing to brand awareness and recall. One thing is certain, choosing a business name that comes with a corresponding .com domain name is vital in building a loyal and long-term customer base.
Starting a business can seem like a daunting and overwhelming task. It is true that there are many considerations that need to be made if one wants to avoid joining the multitude of failed businesses. A great business idea is worthless without the ability to share that vision with the masses. One of the most important things you can do for your business involves choosing a proper name, one that can be successfully branded. Unfortunately, many new business owners make the same mistakes as their predecessors, and end up joining them on the scrap heap.
One of the most difficult things for new businesses to accomplish is selecting a name. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most important. Failure to choose a name that will lead to the creation of a strong and distinct brand identity will undoubtedly end in failure. Great brands start with great names. With so many awesome names already taken, what’s a start-up to do?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33