A company’s branding strategy is made up of several distinct elements; one of which is creating a unique and distinctive logo. Selecting a name and determining your company identity is a vital part of the branding process, but without a quality logo to put a face to the name your business name is just a word. Logos are one of the most important parts of branding. Just ask the average customer what a large yellow “M” stands for or which company a red and white target represents. The importance of a quality logo cannot be understated.
New businesses pop up daily all over the country. Some succeed and some fail. Often, the only difference between a burgeoning business and bankruptcy is the company name. Choosing a name that adequately describes your identity and attracts the attention of potential customers is a vital part of the start-up process.
Tips and trends often change with passing time. What doesn’t change, however, is proven scientific facts. Such facts can be extremely helpful in choosing a name. The bottom line is that your business needs a name that will etch itself into the minds of potential customers. A name that quickly passes in and out of the public’s consciousness will not lead you anywhere near brand recognition and recall. Fortunately, there is factual evidence that can point you in the right direction.
Choosing a business name can be one of the most difficult decisions facing entrepreneurs. It is a decision that can affect everything from brandability and marketing to brand awareness and recall. One thing is certain, choosing a business name that comes with a corresponding .com domain name is vital in building a loyal and long-term customer base.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59