Naming your business is one of the most important activities you will accomplish as a startup business. Your business name is among your most valuable assets. It is vital that you protect it as you would any other precious possession.
Nothing can torpedo a startup faster than a poorly chosen name. Brandability is all about identity and recall. Consumers who don’t remember your name because it is confusing, awkward, long, or bland will not become customers. It is only by choosing a unique and memorable name that your business will be able to start building its brand and developing loyal customers. For some companies, their brand is the most valuable asset they have. Yes, it is that important. Fortunately, the naming process doesn’t have to be overwhelming if you stay mindful of a few essential tips.
The idea of starting your own business is not always a comfortable feeling. Being overwhelmed and unsure of yourself is completely normal. Even the most confident entrepreneurs have experienced periods of doubt and uncertainty. The ones who make it out of this phase are those who possess at least two things: in-depth knowledge and instinct. The knowledge part can obviously be developed. There are many ways to study and familiarize yourself with your industry’s concepts and skills. The instinct side of the coin, however, is sometimes harder to come by.
Success in today’s business world depends as much on communication as it does your actual product. The Internet has drastically changed the way consumers interact with companies and visa versa. The days of face-to-face contact are slowly drawing to an end. Many people now do business without ever hearing or seeing the client or representative involved.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54