Most of us have some sort of experience with setting diet and exercise goals. Eating healthy and remaining fit is an increasingly important focus throughout the world. As an entrepreneur have you ever considered the similarities between starting a business and embarking on a fitness regimen? The two activities are actually pretty similar.
You’ve chosen a company name, created a website, entered the realm of social media, and are now starting to market yourself. Now what? The answer could be the difference between a successful marketing campaign and a money drain.
Coming up with a fresh and innovative business concept is only the beginning on your quest for success. The next step involves choosing your name. The creation of a solid and brandable identity can make the difference between success and failure. Such an identity starts with your name.
Every start-up business dreams of the day their name becomes a household word. There is no easier way to judge a brand’s success than by listening for it in everyday speech. Just think of the last time you asked for a Kleenex or a Post-It. Those brand names have become synonymous with the industry itself. In reality, not all facial tissues are from the Kleenex Company, which is owned by the Kimberly-Clark Corporation. There are actually multitudes of companies that produce facial tissues, each one trying to get out from under Kleenex’s hold on the industry.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35