The Super Bowl is an annual event that is known for its advertising as much as its football. Million dollar companies like Frito-Lay (the producer of Doritos), Coca-Cola, Mars (famous for the M&M), and Ford spend 364 days preparing to unleash their creative genius on consumers during the big game. A total of $377 million was spent on advertising during Super Bowl 50, which took place a few short days ago. The average cost of a 30-second commercial was $4.8 million, which equates to approximately $160,000 per second.
The ability to connect with customers is one of the most important measures of a company’s success. Once you’ve established your company and developed your product, you need to reach out to the masses. Finding quantifiable ways to market your product is imperative if you want to become a formidable player in the industry. Knowing that goal and understanding how to achieve it, however, are often too very different things.
It is common in today’s market to see brands come and go. Often, a hot brand will explode onto the scene only to completely disappear from the industry in only a few years. So, how can a successful ride of over 160 years be explained? How did a clothing company established in the middle-1800s become a global icon? An analysis of Levi Strauss & Co. reveals the answers, all of which you can use to launch your own prosperous company.
The rise of technology has changed the customer service experience. In the next few years, it will continue to move away from human interaction towards an artificial exchange that is reliable, productive, and most importantly, fast. Whether you are a start-up or an established business, it is important to stay abreast of the changes in the customer service arena so you can understand the effect of both current and future trends.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07