What’s in a name? In terms of your business, it is everything. Giving your company a fresh, captivating, and electrifying name can make all the difference in getting your business off the ground. If you don’t connect with your target market from the start, you may find yourself fighting an uphill battle. You don’t have to, however.
The National Football League (NFL) season is in full swing, and football is once again dominating American’s weekends. In fact, according to Sports Media Watch, over 22.7 million people watched at least one NFL game last weekend. Although primarily considered a leisure time activity, one can learn a lot about naming from football.
Bouncing back from failure can be one of life’s hardest challenges. Failure can make one feel beaten and precipitate a period of doubt and even depression. Picking yourself up and dusting off the remnants of defeat, however, is paramount to future success.
Business blogs have rapidly become one of the top ways to connect to customers and develop industry networks. Not only is it recommended that you develop your own business-related blog, it is also important to follow blogs that can help you expand your knowledge of such important topics as marketing, finances, best practices, and business trends.
In today’s world, the ability to connect with customers on a technology-based level is vital to a business’ success. Competition between rival businesses is fierce, and it is often the little things that can set a business apart. It is therefore imperative that a company create and maintain a website that is both attractive and user friendly.
In November, a variable who’s who in the world of business will descend upon Lisbon, Portugal for Web Summit 2016. More than 50,000 attendees will be at the event, representing over 15,000 companies from around the world. Web Summit is one of the world’s foremost business events and will feature everyone from start-up entrepreneurs to some of today’s most successful executives.
The abilities of the human brain are infinite and amazing. In fact, even after centuries of scientific research, there is still much we do not know about the gray matter. One of the most interesting topics of recent research involves the way the brain connects images and sound.
Every business needs to promote themselves. Startups especially can die before even getting off the ground if nobody knows they exist. If you’re a new business, however, you likely have a small (sometimes very small) advertising budget. So, you ask, how can I get my business into the public eye?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back: Here's How to Fix ItWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Y Combinator Startups Can Teach You About Creating An Unforgettable Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25
- How to Create a Loyal Community of Customers For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 22:20
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand Voice & Why It MattersWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11