What do branding and marketing specialists know that you don’t?
Have you ever wondered what companies like McDonalds or Coca-Cola did to become the global icons they are today? Companies that have built themselves into star brands have several things in common. Analyzing the branding strategies of these companies can help you launch your own business in a manner that maximizes your chances for success.
Most of us have some sort of experience with setting diet and exercise goals. Eating healthy and remaining fit is an increasingly important focus throughout the world. As an entrepreneur have you ever considered the similarities between starting a business and embarking on a fitness regimen? The two activities are actually pretty similar.
You’ve chosen a company name, created a website, entered the realm of social media, and are now starting to market yourself. Now what? The answer could be the difference between a successful marketing campaign and a money drain.
Coming up with a fresh and innovative business concept is only the beginning on your quest for success. The next step involves choosing your name. The creation of a solid and brandable identity can make the difference between success and failure. Such an identity starts with your name.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59
- Business Naming Trends in 2016Written on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:42
- Choosing a Name for Your BusinessWritten on Tuesday, 01 November 2016 16:01