The rise of technology has changed the customer service experience. In the next few years, it will continue to move away from human interaction towards an artificial exchange that is reliable, productive, and most importantly, fast. Whether you are a start-up or an established business, it is important to stay abreast of the changes in the customer service arena so you can understand the effect of both current and future trends.
If there is anything certain in the world of marketing and business, it is that nothing stays the same. The strategies that were effective in 2015 may not be so as the year comes to a close. Staying abreast of changing trends is imperative if one expects to reach the top of the industry and stay there.
If there is one thing that is a certainty in the world of marketing, it is that nothing stays the same. The consumer of yesterday is not the same as the consumer of tomorrow. As one generation ages and enters the realm of retirement, another sprouts up in its place. As a result, marketing and business executives must remain hyperaware of fluctuations in marketing trends and changing consumer needs.
Have you ever wondered just how much a name like McDonalds is worth? The answer lies in the companies brand equity. A company’s brand is one of its most valuable assets; and brand equity is a measure of that value. Brand equity directly corresponds to financial performance, something a company like McDonalds knows all too well.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59