In today’s world, the ability to connect with customers on a technology-based level is vital to a business’ success. Competition between rival businesses is fierce, and it is often the little things that can set a business apart. It is therefore imperative that a company create and maintain a website that is both attractive and user friendly.
In November, a variable who’s who in the world of business will descend upon Lisbon, Portugal for Web Summit 2016. More than 50,000 attendees will be at the event, representing over 15,000 companies from around the world. Web Summit is one of the world’s foremost business events and will feature everyone from start-up entrepreneurs to some of today’s most successful executives.
The abilities of the human brain are infinite and amazing. In fact, even after centuries of scientific research, there is still much we do not know about the gray matter. One of the most interesting topics of recent research involves the way the brain connects images and sound.
Every business needs to promote themselves. Startups especially can die before even getting off the ground if nobody knows they exist. If you’re a new business, however, you likely have a small (sometimes very small) advertising budget. So, you ask, how can I get my business into the public eye?
“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.” ~ Canadian hockey great Fred Shiro
Starting a business can seem like a monumental undertaking. Breaking down the necessary steps can help you control your to-do list and prioritize your tasks into manageable chunks. Let’s start with your business name.
Freedom of speech is protected by the 1st amendment. Specifically, freedom of speech is the “right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship.” What does this have to do with owning your own business? In today’s technological age, expressing your opinions or exercising your freedom of speech can have a big impact on your business.
You have a great idea for a business and the creativity and work ethic to get it off the ground. Things start out great and you ride the momentum for a while, fueling your hectic schedule with passion and excitement. Everything is going great until one day, you crash physically, emotionally, and mentally. What happened?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How To Use Data To Guide Your Rebranding | BrandrootWritten on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 23:52
- 6 Mistakes Successfull Entrepreneurs DON'T Make When Starting a Small BusinessWritten on Monday, 21 May 2018 21:16
- Can a Good Company Name Help Your Success?Written on Monday, 30 April 2018 18:54
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00