Starting a business can seem like a monumental undertaking. Breaking down the necessary steps can help you control your to-do list and prioritize your tasks into manageable chunks. Let’s start with your business name.
Freedom of speech is protected by the 1st amendment. Specifically, freedom of speech is the “right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship.” What does this have to do with owning your own business? In today’s technological age, expressing your opinions or exercising your freedom of speech can have a big impact on your business.
You have a great idea for a business and the creativity and work ethic to get it off the ground. Things start out great and you ride the momentum for a while, fueling your hectic schedule with passion and excitement. Everything is going great until one day, you crash physically, emotionally, and mentally. What happened?
45% of all emails sent on a given day are flagged as spam; 56% of which are advertisements. The result of these figures has been a concerted effort to create more sophisticated and therefore more effective spam filters. For a new company that depends on emails as part of their marketing campaign, that means you need to work even harder to avoid the dreaded junk mail pile.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10