If there is one thing that is a certainty in the world of marketing, it is that nothing stays the same. The consumer of yesterday is not the same as the consumer of tomorrow. As one generation ages and enters the realm of retirement, another sprouts up in its place. As a result, marketing and business executives must remain hyperaware of fluctuations in marketing trends and changing consumer needs.
Have you ever wondered just how much a name like McDonalds is worth? The answer lies in the companies brand equity. A company’s brand is one of its most valuable assets; and brand equity is a measure of that value. Brand equity directly corresponds to financial performance, something a company like McDonalds knows all too well.
A company’s branding strategy is made up of several elements, including its logo. Oftentimes, the logo piece of the branding pie is overshadowed by the other elements. That doesn’t mean it isn’t equally as important, however. Just ask a company whose logo or logo change torpedoed their entire strategy.
In today’s Internet-dominated business world, creating a solid online presence is a necessity, not a luxury. As current members of the millennial generation begin to take a more prevalent role in the business sector, the success of your business will be even more dependent on your successful integration of all things Internet-related.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59
- Business Naming Trends in 2016Written on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:42
- Choosing a Name for Your BusinessWritten on Tuesday, 01 November 2016 16:01