As we at Brandroot usher in a new year, we thought it would be both fun and prudent to revisit companies that purchased names from our marketplace in 2016. Companies that have enjoyed success can often be looked upon as models. If our names have worked for them, they can surely work for anyone considering a launch in 2017.
If you are reading this you are likely interested in starting your own business. For some, the prospect of launching a new start-up is frightening, often in a debilitating manner. Others, however, possess the drive and passion necessary to turn an idea into a reality. If you fall into the latter category, you have come to the right place.
What’s in a name? In terms of your business, it is everything. Giving your company a fresh, captivating, and electrifying name can make all the difference in getting your business off the ground. If you don’t connect with your target market from the start, you may find yourself fighting an uphill battle. You don’t have to, however.
The National Football League (NFL) season is in full swing, and football is once again dominating American’s weekends. In fact, according to Sports Media Watch, over 22.7 million people watched at least one NFL game last weekend. Although primarily considered a leisure time activity, one can learn a lot about naming from football.
Bouncing back from failure can be one of life’s hardest challenges. Failure can make one feel beaten and precipitate a period of doubt and even depression. Picking yourself up and dusting off the remnants of defeat, however, is paramount to future success.
Business blogs have rapidly become one of the top ways to connect to customers and develop industry networks. Not only is it recommended that you develop your own business-related blog, it is also important to follow blogs that can help you expand your knowledge of such important topics as marketing, finances, best practices, and business trends.
In today’s world, the ability to connect with customers on a technology-based level is vital to a business’ success. Competition between rival businesses is fierce, and it is often the little things that can set a business apart. It is therefore imperative that a company create and maintain a website that is both attractive and user friendly.
In November, a variable who’s who in the world of business will descend upon Lisbon, Portugal for Web Summit 2016. More than 50,000 attendees will be at the event, representing over 15,000 companies from around the world. Web Summit is one of the world’s foremost business events and will feature everyone from start-up entrepreneurs to some of today’s most successful executives.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- A Simple Guide to Startup BrandingWritten on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 21:40
- Simplest (Yet Effective) Ways to Make Your Brand MemorableWritten on Friday, 08 June 2018 21:15
- How To Use Data To Guide Your Rebranding | BrandrootWritten on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 23:52
- 6 Mistakes Successfull Entrepreneurs DON'T Make When Starting a Small BusinessWritten on Monday, 21 May 2018 21:16
- Can a Good Company Name Help Your Success?Written on Monday, 30 April 2018 18:54
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56