Freedom of speech is protected by the 1st amendment. Specifically, freedom of speech is the “right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship.” What does this have to do with owning your own business? In today’s technological age, expressing your opinions or exercising your freedom of speech can have a big impact on your business.
You have a great idea for a business and the creativity and work ethic to get it off the ground. Things start out great and you ride the momentum for a while, fueling your hectic schedule with passion and excitement. Everything is going great until one day, you crash physically, emotionally, and mentally. What happened?
45% of all emails sent on a given day are flagged as spam; 56% of which are advertisements. The result of these figures has been a concerted effort to create more sophisticated and therefore more effective spam filters. For a new company that depends on emails as part of their marketing campaign, that means you need to work even harder to avoid the dreaded junk mail pile.
On August 9, 2009 the reality television show Shark Tank premiered on ABC. The premise of the show is fairly simple: entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to the “sharks” in hopes of securing an investment. Lori Greiner, Kevin O’Leary, Robert Herjavek, Mark Cuban, Daymond John, and Barbara Corcoran serve as the primary sharks, with occasional guest investors sprinkled throughout.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30