In November, a variable who’s who in the world of business will descend upon Lisbon, Portugal for Web Summit 2016. More than 50,000 attendees will be at the event, representing over 15,000 companies from around the world. Web Summit is one of the world’s foremost business events and will feature everyone from start-up entrepreneurs to some of today’s most successful executives.
The abilities of the human brain are infinite and amazing. In fact, even after centuries of scientific research, there is still much we do not know about the gray matter. One of the most interesting topics of recent research involves the way the brain connects images and sound.
Every business needs to promote themselves. Startups especially can die before even getting off the ground if nobody knows they exist. If you’re a new business, however, you likely have a small (sometimes very small) advertising budget. So, you ask, how can I get my business into the public eye?
“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.” ~ Canadian hockey great Fred Shiro
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54