To be successful in today’s business environment, you must be equally adept in the digital world as in the physical world. Whereas the business model of the past existed from 9 to 5 in an office, today’s model knows no such boundaries. A successful business today operates 24/7, spending much of that time in a virtual world that can often feel overwhelming.
A popular marketing trend is bestowing business start-ups or product lines with the names of human beings. Personal assistant apps such as “Siri,” and “Alexa,” for instance, can help you find the closest coffee shop or make dinner reservations, and “Alfred”–named for Batman’s trusty valet–can help you with the difficult choice between sushi or pasta for dinner.
Few letters generate more confusion than “SEO.” Appearing on the front page of Google is the stuff of online marketers’ dreams, but how to get there is a process shrouded in lore and mystery.
As we at Brandroot usher in a new year, we thought it would be both fun and prudent to revisit companies that purchased names from our marketplace in 2016. Companies that have enjoyed success can often be looked upon as models. If our names have worked for them, they can surely work for anyone considering a launch in 2017.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07