As we at Brandroot usher in a new year, we thought it would be both fun and prudent to revisit companies that purchased names from our marketplace in 2016. Companies that have enjoyed success can often be looked upon as models. If our names have worked for them, they can surely work for anyone considering a launch in 2017.
If you are reading this you are likely interested in starting your own business. For some, the prospect of launching a new start-up is frightening, often in a debilitating manner. Others, however, possess the drive and passion necessary to turn an idea into a reality. If you fall into the latter category, you have come to the right place.
What’s in a name? In terms of your business, it is everything. Giving your company a fresh, captivating, and electrifying name can make all the difference in getting your business off the ground. If you don’t connect with your target market from the start, you may find yourself fighting an uphill battle. You don’t have to, however.
The National Football League (NFL) season is in full swing, and football is once again dominating American’s weekends. In fact, according to Sports Media Watch, over 22.7 million people watched at least one NFL game last weekend. Although primarily considered a leisure time activity, one can learn a lot about naming from football.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48