It is quite the phenomenon the way some words actually sound like what they mean. Take for example the words ticket, freeze and sting. These words are not onomatopoeic, like bam and boom, but somehow they sound like their subjects. The word “ticket” makes a similar sound to a ticket machine. The word “freeze” has almost the affect of freezing, a slow and gradual pronunciation. The word “sting” has a sharp and quick pronunciation, similar to the feeling of being stung.
How to choose the best business logos for your various business ideas is an essential quality to have in your business arsenal. This article discusses some key factors to observe when deciding on your business logo. Wouldn’t you like to know what to expect from your logo designer? Educate yourself and know what works before you settle on your business logo.
What is the meaning of Storify? When I first stumbled upon Storify, which was quite recently, my immediate thought was that it was another company offering cloud storage or possibly a company that offered an ecommerce solution for websites (similar to what Shopify offers). When I soon figured out it was something altogether different I bothered for just a few moments to figure out what it really was. I couldn’t figure it out quickly enough so I left.
Many unique company names experience quick Internet fame despite their head-scratching and sometimes awkward sound. Pinterest anybody? Say the name about twenty times and you’ll start to get a feel for its inherent oddness. You are probably aware that the name is a combination of the words “pin” and “interest” but is it really?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19