Every start-up business dreams of the day their name becomes a household word. There is no easier way to judge a brand’s success than by listening for it in everyday speech. Just think of the last time you asked for a Kleenex or a Post-It. Those brand names have become synonymous with the industry itself. In reality, not all facial tissues are from the Kleenex Company, which is owned by the Kimberly-Clark Corporation. There are actually multitudes of companies that produce facial tissues, each one trying to get out from under Kleenex’s hold on the industry.
The goal of any great business name is to create a connection with an audience that impels them to think of your business in a positive, meaningful way. Sounds simple right? A great name is constructed so that it’s easy to recall when it’s time to purchase goods and services. After all, if your business name is hard to remember or simply boring, no one will think of you when it’s time to buy. With that in mind, here are a few techniques to consider when choosing a name that will help you create the perfect combination of emotion, visual interest and most importantly, recall.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Increase Brand EngagementWritten on Friday, 05 April 2019 04:32
- What Is the Purpose of Your Brand?Written on Sunday, 10 March 2019 21:05
- The Story Behind Every Successful BrandWritten bysuperuserWritten on Monday, 25 February 2019 20:17
- The Name of The Game | An Approach To Naming Your BusinessWritten on Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:06
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54