A company’s branding strategy is made up of several elements, including its logo. Oftentimes, the logo piece of the branding pie is overshadowed by the other elements. That doesn’t mean it isn’t equally as important, however. Just ask a company whose logo or logo change torpedoed their entire strategy.
A company’s branding strategy is made up of several distinct elements; one of which is creating a unique and distinctive logo. Selecting a name and determining your company identity is a vital part of the branding process, but without a quality logo to put a face to the name your business name is just a word. Logos are one of the most important parts of branding. Just ask the average customer what a large yellow “M” stands for or which company a red and white target represents. The importance of a quality logo cannot be understated.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59
- Business Naming Trends in 2016Written on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:42
- Choosing a Name for Your BusinessWritten on Tuesday, 01 November 2016 16:01