Choosing a business name can be one of the most difficult decisions facing entrepreneurs. It is a decision that can affect everything from brandability and marketing to brand awareness and recall. One thing is certain, choosing a business name that comes with a corresponding .com domain name is vital in building a loyal and long-term customer base.
The Google search world is changing rapidly. What was good SEO practice even a year ago has been replaced by new rules and guidelines. In order to stay relevant and successful, businesses must stay abreast of these changes and adjust their strategies accordingly. There is more to a domain name than meets the eye and Google has realized this.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand Voice & Why It MattersWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11
- The Name of Your Business Matters. Here’s How to Choose the Right OneWritten on Wednesday, 15 August 2018 22:01
- Why Creating a Brand Kit Could Be the Best Thing You Do For Your Marketing This YearWritten on Monday, 23 July 2018 21:08
- A Simple Guide to Startup BrandingWritten on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 21:40
- Simplest (Yet Effective) Ways to Make Your Brand MemorableWritten on Friday, 08 June 2018 21:15
- How To Use Data To Guide Your Rebranding | BrandrootWritten on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 23:52
- 6 Mistakes Successfull Entrepreneurs DON'T Make When Starting a Small BusinessWritten on Monday, 21 May 2018 21:16
- Can a Good Company Name Help Your Success?Written on Monday, 30 April 2018 18:54