For thousands of entrepreneurs, investors and business owners, the “.com bust” of the early 2000’s came on fast and powerful, leaving many scratching their heads wondering what went wrong. As the internet craze began to take shape in the 1990’s, venture capitalists raced to fuel internet based companies in hopes of getting rich overnight. For startups everywhere, this was a dream come true, and many of them incorrectly assumed, a free ticket to success.
The number one rule when choosing a name for your business is to keep it unique. Yet while originality and distinction are important attributes, when it comes to your website extension, sometimes simplicity is best.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48