For thousands of entrepreneurs, investors and business owners, the “.com bust” of the early 2000’s came on fast and powerful, leaving many scratching their heads wondering what went wrong. As the internet craze began to take shape in the 1990’s, venture capitalists raced to fuel internet based companies in hopes of getting rich overnight. For startups everywhere, this was a dream come true, and many of them incorrectly assumed, a free ticket to success.
The number one rule when choosing a name for your business is to keep it unique. Yet while originality and distinction are important attributes, when it comes to your website extension, sometimes simplicity is best.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Leverage Freelancers to Keep Your Brand at Its PeakWritten on Monday, 29 October 2018 13:05
- How to Use The “Eureka Effect” to Make Your Brand Stand OutWritten on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 12:53
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Startups Can Teach You About Creating A Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25