For thousands of entrepreneurs, investors and business owners, the “.com bust” of the early 2000’s came on fast and powerful, leaving many scratching their heads wondering what went wrong. As the internet craze began to take shape in the 1990’s, venture capitalists raced to fuel internet based companies in hopes of getting rich overnight. For startups everywhere, this was a dream come true, and many of them incorrectly assumed, a free ticket to success.
The number one rule when choosing a name for your business is to keep it unique. Yet while originality and distinction are important attributes, when it comes to your website extension, sometimes simplicity is best.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59
- Business Naming Trends in 2016Written on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:42
- Choosing a Name for Your BusinessWritten on Tuesday, 01 November 2016 16:01