Tips and trends often change with passing time. What doesn’t change, however, is proven scientific facts. Such facts can be extremely helpful in choosing a name. The bottom line is that your business needs a name that will etch itself into the minds of potential customers. A name that quickly passes in and out of the public’s consciousness will not lead you anywhere near brand recognition and recall. Fortunately, there is factual evidence that can point you in the right direction.
In today’s Internet driven world, business owners looking to maximize opportunities have to think about many things that weren’t an issue twenty, even fifteen years ago. How is social media impacting your marketing strategy and do you have a sophisticated online presence to showcase your expertise, product line or services? The Internet has indeed transformed how we do business and more importantly, how we run business. But how about something as straightforward as your name, is a business name and a domain name one in the same? If you’re unsure, here are a few points to consider that can help clear any ambiguity that surrounds one of the most important features of your business - your name.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07