Photo by Matthew T. Rader
When you’ve hit a mental roadblock trying to decide on a name for your business, one option is to use a business name generator. We often get the question, “should I use a name generator for my business?” In theory, name generators are online tools designed to provide a variety of different names for your business. Unfortunately, and in most cases, even the most sophisticated fee based business name generators are like slot machines, randomly spitting out nonsensical and ordinary names based on a few random keywords.
There are few things in business as important as a name. After all, your unique name is the first thing people see about you and the last thing they think about before they decide to buy or walk away. What does your business name say about you? You’d be surprised at what you’re saying- or what you’re not saying to your customer base. More than an identifying feature, a brandable business name is an important part of overall strategy and can play a significant role in impacting your bottom line. Here are a few things to consider about your business name and what it says about you.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35