The abilities of the human brain are infinite and amazing. In fact, even after centuries of scientific research, there is still much we do not know about the gray matter. One of the most interesting topics of recent research involves the way the brain connects images and sound.
Nothing can torpedo a startup faster than a poorly chosen name. Brandability is all about identity and recall. Consumers who don’t remember your name because it is confusing, awkward, long, or bland will not become customers. It is only by choosing a unique and memorable name that your business will be able to start building its brand and developing loyal customers. For some companies, their brand is the most valuable asset they have. Yes, it is that important. Fortunately, the naming process doesn’t have to be overwhelming if you stay mindful of a few essential tips.
Being able to successfully name your business venture is one of the most important abilities you will need as an entrepreneur. Saddling yourself with a generic, bland, and unimaginative moniker can spell doom for your company, regardless of the greatness of what you offer.
Modern history is full of examples of great products that failed to influence their industry, often because they did not have an attractive and memorable name. Today’s consumer is bombarded with tens of thousands of business images and sounds on a daily basis, with the large majority dismissed without any consequence, while just a few make a lasting impression.
Your business name does more than identify your company, it tells people who you are, what you’re about and how you do it. When done right, the name of your business can peak curiosity and incite interest before anyone even reads about your products or services. So what is the secret to choosing a name that is top notch? The power lies in being unique. Here is how a distinctive business name can position you ahead of your competition.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48