Bayerische Motoren Werke sells millions of products every day, yet few people recognize the German car manufacturer without the familiar “BMW” attached. The fact is, when it comes to business names, simplicity wins over complexity every time as people respond better to concepts that are easier to understand and remember. Processing fluency, or the ease with which something is processed, plays a critical role in how consumers understand, recall and use your business name. Here’s why optimizing fluency with a unique brandable name for your business is always a good strategy.
Until just very recently, the world’s most valuable brand was wrapped around a can of soda. To this day, Coca-Cola fans everywhere have a loyalty and a commitment that is unparalleled. How important is their name? Well, let’s see. Do you really think Coke would have enjoyed superstar status over the decades if they had decided to call their product “Brown Soft Drink”?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Startups Can Teach You About Creating A Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25
- How to Create a Loyal Community of Customers For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 22:20
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand VoiceWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11