Bayerische Motoren Werke sells millions of products every day, yet few people recognize the German car manufacturer without the familiar “BMW” attached. The fact is, when it comes to business names, simplicity wins over complexity every time as people respond better to concepts that are easier to understand and remember. Processing fluency, or the ease with which something is processed, plays a critical role in how consumers understand, recall and use your business name. Here’s why optimizing fluency with a unique brandable name for your business is always a good strategy.
Until just very recently, the world’s most valuable brand was wrapped around a can of soda. To this day, Coca-Cola fans everywhere have a loyalty and a commitment that is unparalleled. How important is their name? Well, let’s see. Do you really think Coke would have enjoyed superstar status over the decades if they had decided to call their product “Brown Soft Drink”?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Name of The Game | An Approach To Naming Your BusinessWritten on Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:06
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54
- How to Leverage Freelancers to Keep Your Brand at Its PeakWritten on Monday, 29 October 2018 13:05
- How to Use The “Eureka Effect” to Make Your Brand Stand OutWritten on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 12:53
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39