Bayerische Motoren Werke sells millions of products every day, yet few people recognize the German car manufacturer without the familiar “BMW” attached. The fact is, when it comes to business names, simplicity wins over complexity every time as people respond better to concepts that are easier to understand and remember. Processing fluency, or the ease with which something is processed, plays a critical role in how consumers understand, recall and use your business name. Here’s why optimizing fluency with a unique brandable name for your business is always a good strategy.
Until just very recently, the world’s most valuable brand was wrapped around a can of soda. To this day, Coca-Cola fans everywhere have a loyalty and a commitment that is unparalleled. How important is their name? Well, let’s see. Do you really think Coke would have enjoyed superstar status over the decades if they had decided to call their product “Brown Soft Drink”?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- A Simple Guide to Startup BrandingWritten on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 21:40
- Simplest (Yet Effective) Ways to Make Your Brand MemorableWritten on Friday, 08 June 2018 21:15
- How To Use Data To Guide Your Rebranding | BrandrootWritten on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 23:52
- 6 Mistakes Successfull Entrepreneurs DON'T Make When Starting a Small BusinessWritten on Monday, 21 May 2018 21:16
- Can a Good Company Name Help Your Success?Written on Monday, 30 April 2018 18:54
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56