As an entrepreneur, constantly improving your products, services, website, brand image and more is simply a reality of the business. If you aren’t looking for ways to sharpen and remold your company into a better version of itself on a consistent basis, then you’ll likely fall behind your competitors quickly. That being said, the approach that many entrepreneurs and working professionals are taking when it comes to improving their business is fundamentally flawed in a number of ways.
On average, five to seven brand impressions are required before someone will remember your brand, according to Pam Moore. And, with everyone constantly being on his or her smart phones or computers, this means it’s imperative to get your brand identity established online when building brand awareness.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54
- How to Leverage Freelancers to Keep Your Brand at Its PeakWritten on Monday, 29 October 2018 13:05
- How to Use The “Eureka Effect” to Make Your Brand Stand OutWritten on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 12:53
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49