The Super Bowl is an annual event that is known for its advertising as much as its football. Million dollar companies like Frito-Lay (the producer of Doritos), Coca-Cola, Mars (famous for the M&M), and Ford spend 364 days preparing to unleash their creative genius on consumers during the big game. A total of $377 million was spent on advertising during Super Bowl 50, which took place a few short days ago. The average cost of a 30-second commercial was $4.8 million, which equates to approximately $160,000 per second.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Increase Brand EngagementWritten on Friday, 05 April 2019 04:32
- What Is the Purpose of Your Brand?Written on Sunday, 10 March 2019 21:05
- The Story Behind Every Successful BrandWritten bysuperuserWritten on Monday, 25 February 2019 20:17
- The Name of The Game | An Approach To Naming Your BusinessWritten on Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:06
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54