The Super Bowl is an annual event that is known for its advertising as much as its football. Million dollar companies like Frito-Lay (the producer of Doritos), Coca-Cola, Mars (famous for the M&M), and Ford spend 364 days preparing to unleash their creative genius on consumers during the big game. A total of $377 million was spent on advertising during Super Bowl 50, which took place a few short days ago. The average cost of a 30-second commercial was $4.8 million, which equates to approximately $160,000 per second.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- A Simple Guide to Startup BrandingWritten on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 21:40
- Simplest (Yet Effective) Ways to Make Your Brand MemorableWritten on Friday, 08 June 2018 21:15
- How To Use Data To Guide Your Rebranding | BrandrootWritten on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 23:52
- 6 Mistakes Successfull Entrepreneurs DON'T Make When Starting a Small BusinessWritten on Monday, 21 May 2018 21:16
- Can a Good Company Name Help Your Success?Written on Monday, 30 April 2018 18:54
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56