The Super Bowl is an annual event that is known for its advertising as much as its football. Million dollar companies like Frito-Lay (the producer of Doritos), Coca-Cola, Mars (famous for the M&M), and Ford spend 364 days preparing to unleash their creative genius on consumers during the big game. A total of $377 million was spent on advertising during Super Bowl 50, which took place a few short days ago. The average cost of a 30-second commercial was $4.8 million, which equates to approximately $160,000 per second.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19