The Super Bowl is an annual event that is known for its advertising as much as its football. Million dollar companies like Frito-Lay (the producer of Doritos), Coca-Cola, Mars (famous for the M&M), and Ford spend 364 days preparing to unleash their creative genius on consumers during the big game. A total of $377 million was spent on advertising during Super Bowl 50, which took place a few short days ago. The average cost of a 30-second commercial was $4.8 million, which equates to approximately $160,000 per second.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35