The Super Bowl is an annual event that is known for its advertising as much as its football. Million dollar companies like Frito-Lay (the producer of Doritos), Coca-Cola, Mars (famous for the M&M), and Ford spend 364 days preparing to unleash their creative genius on consumers during the big game. A total of $377 million was spent on advertising during Super Bowl 50, which took place a few short days ago. The average cost of a 30-second commercial was $4.8 million, which equates to approximately $160,000 per second.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07