The science of sound symbolism is the study of the relationship between the sound of a word and its meaning. The ancient Greeks were the first to theorize that there was a relationship between sounds and word meaning. In Plato’s Dialogues, he recounts a debate where Socrates rejected the contention that the relationship between sound and word meanings was purely arbitrary, contending that in the “good words” sound and word meaning were the same.
On average, five to seven brand impressions are required before someone will remember your brand, according to Pam Moore. And, with everyone constantly being on his or her smart phones or computers, this means it’s imperative to get your brand identity established online when building brand awareness.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back: Here's How to Fix ItWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Y Combinator Startups Can Teach You About Creating An Unforgettable Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25
- How to Create a Loyal Community of Customers For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 22:20
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand Voice & Why It MattersWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11