Are you struggling to make a lasting impact when it comes to marketing your brand? You are certainly not alone, and in today’s marketplace, what a brand represents has the power to be the difference between success or failure as a company.
When it comes to building a healthy, profitable business, there are countless pieces of advice out there for entrepreneurs to dive into. Yet, one avenue which hasn’t been widely covered over the years is how building a strong personal brand as a business owner can benefit your company as a whole. One explanation for the lack of attention is the internet flipping personal branding on its head.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Increase Brand EngagementWritten on Friday, 05 April 2019 04:32
- What Is the Purpose of Your Brand?Written on Sunday, 10 March 2019 21:05
- The Story Behind Every Successful BrandWritten bysuperuserWritten on Monday, 25 February 2019 20:17
- The Name of The Game | An Approach To Naming Your BusinessWritten on Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:06
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54