Logos are everywhere. A 2016 study by the market research firm Yankelvich estimated that the average person sees over 5,000 ad/logos per day, up from 2,000 just 30 years ago. Logos and brands are big business, with many companies spending upwards of a million dollars to create the logo that will give them the strongest brand identity. Companies need to be noticed, and that is where the logo comes in.
Have you ever stopped to think about the company names and logos that you are bombarded with daily? Why do some of them strike an emotional chord while others fall flat? Why do we remember one logo and forget another? Is it all mere happenstance or is there more to it? You’ll be surprised.
Starting your own business is an exciting time and you should revel in the exhilarating thrill of your new possibilities. Many entrepreneurs never experience the jubilation of opening the doors to their business for the first time. If you have gotten to this point, you are doing something right. Enjoy the moment.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Leverage Freelancers to Keep Your Brand at Its PeakWritten on Monday, 29 October 2018 13:05
- How to Use The “Eureka Effect” to Make Your Brand Stand OutWritten on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 12:53
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Startups Can Teach You About Creating A Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25