Logos are everywhere. A 2016 study by the market research firm Yankelvich estimated that the average person sees over 5,000 ad/logos per day, up from 2,000 just 30 years ago. Logos and brands are big business, with many companies spending upwards of a million dollars to create the logo that will give them the strongest brand identity. Companies need to be noticed, and that is where the logo comes in.
Have you ever stopped to think about the company names and logos that you are bombarded with daily? Why do some of them strike an emotional chord while others fall flat? Why do we remember one logo and forget another? Is it all mere happenstance or is there more to it? You’ll be surprised.
Starting your own business is an exciting time and you should revel in the exhilarating thrill of your new possibilities. Many entrepreneurs never experience the jubilation of opening the doors to their business for the first time. If you have gotten to this point, you are doing something right. Enjoy the moment.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30