Ask several businesses to define their target market and you’ll likely get a variety of answers. Some have a clear idea of who they are targeting their goods/services to, and some are completely unaware. Many businesses believe their target market is “everyone,” which is an impossible scenario. No business can target everyone. In fact, those that do are usually the ones that fail.
When Facebook launched in 2004, it was a social networking service designed to connect friends and like-minded individuals. In 2017, however, the site has become much more. Businesses that understand the power of Facebook are those that can tap into an entirely new marketing technique, one that has proven results.
In late April, President Donald Trump unveiled his tax plan, touting it as, “the biggest individual and business tax cut in American history.” So, what exactly is his plan and how would it affect small business? Industry officials have been taking apart the plan for days, analyzing it from every possible angle. Although the long-term implications of the plan are up for debate, short-term impacts are obvious.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Increase Brand EngagementWritten on Friday, 05 April 2019 04:32
- What Is the Purpose of Your Brand?Written on Sunday, 10 March 2019 21:05
- The Story Behind Every Successful BrandWritten on Monday, 25 February 2019 20:17
- The Name of The Game | An Approach To Naming Your BusinessWritten on Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:06
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54