Changing the name of a brand is a major decision that can have a colossal impact on its success. There are a variety of reasons why companies change their names, from shedding negative connotations of their business, to appealing to broader audiences.
In 1909, Gugliielmo Marconi received the Nobel Prize for the invention of the radio. It wasn’t until World War I, however, that the radio became a medium of mass communication. In doing so, a new method of advertising was born. According to A Brief History of Advertising in Americaby William O’Bar, “few innovations transformed the nature of advertising as fundamentally as the radio. Only the Internet would prove so revolutionary.”
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How to Increase Brand EngagementWritten on Friday, 05 April 2019 04:32
- What Is the Purpose of Your Brand?Written on Sunday, 10 March 2019 21:05
- The Story Behind Every Successful BrandWritten on Monday, 25 February 2019 20:17
- The Name of The Game | An Approach To Naming Your BusinessWritten on Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:06
- How to Avoid Being Irrelevant in Your Ever-Changing Market as a BrandWritten on Monday, 14 January 2019 15:48
- How to Use Medium & LinkedIn to Build an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 15:26
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54