Changing the name of a brand is a major decision that can have a colossal impact on its success. There are a variety of reasons why companies change their names, from shedding negative connotations of their business, to appealing to broader audiences.
In 1909, Gugliielmo Marconi received the Nobel Prize for the invention of the radio. It wasn’t until World War I, however, that the radio became a medium of mass communication. In doing so, a new method of advertising was born. According to A Brief History of Advertising in Americaby William O’Bar, “few innovations transformed the nature of advertising as fundamentally as the radio. Only the Internet would prove so revolutionary.”
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Sweet Sound of Success: Scientific Methods to Selecting a Made-Up Brand NameWritten on Monday, 19 March 2018 16:21
- 5 Steps to Build Your Brand Identity OnlineWritten on Friday, 16 March 2018 14:33
- The Business Name Change Craze Surrounding CryptocurrenciesWritten on Monday, 29 January 2018 16:56
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07