Every business needs to promote themselves. Startups especially can die before even getting off the ground if nobody knows they exist. If you’re a new business, however, you likely have a small (sometimes very small) advertising budget. So, you ask, how can I get my business into the public eye?
“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.” ~ Canadian hockey great Fred Shiro
Starting a business can seem like a monumental undertaking. Breaking down the necessary steps can help you control your to-do list and prioritize your tasks into manageable chunks. Let’s start with your business name.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Naming Trends and New Emerging Businesses in 2017Written on Thursday, 09 November 2017 11:11
- How to Launch Your Brand SuccessfullyWritten on Wednesday, 25 October 2017 16:00
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48