45% of all emails sent on a given day are flagged as spam; 56% of which are advertisements. The result of these figures has been a concerted effort to create more sophisticated and therefore more effective spam filters. For a new company that depends on emails as part of their marketing campaign, that means you need to work even harder to avoid the dreaded junk mail pile.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59
- Business Naming Trends in 2016Written on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:42
- Choosing a Name for Your BusinessWritten on Tuesday, 01 November 2016 16:01