The National Football League (NFL) season is in full swing, and football is once again dominating American’s weekends. In fact, according to Sports Media Watch, over 22.7 million people watched at least one NFL game last weekend. Although primarily considered a leisure time activity, one can learn a lot about naming from football.
Bouncing back from failure can be one of life’s hardest challenges. Failure can make one feel beaten and precipitate a period of doubt and even depression. Picking yourself up and dusting off the remnants of defeat, however, is paramount to future success.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19
- Trump’s Tax Plan for Small Businesses – What’s in It for Me?Written on Friday, 12 May 2017 16:54
- 7 Famous Brands That Successfully Changed Their NamesWritten on Monday, 06 March 2017 13:30
- Forget the Radio Test, Forge a Better Business NameWritten on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 10:55
- Best Business Apps for Optimizing Time and Enhancing Team CommunicationWritten on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18
- When You Can (And Can’t) Use Human Names For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:33
- Brand Names and SEO: Clearing Up a Common MisconceptionWritten on Monday, 16 January 2017 11:35
- Begin 2017 by learning from 2016Written on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 01:59