The National Football League (NFL) season is in full swing, and football is once again dominating American’s weekends. In fact, according to Sports Media Watch, over 22.7 million people watched at least one NFL game last weekend. Although primarily considered a leisure time activity, one can learn a lot about naming from football.
Bouncing back from failure can be one of life’s hardest challenges. Failure can make one feel beaten and precipitate a period of doubt and even depression. Picking yourself up and dusting off the remnants of defeat, however, is paramount to future success.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Ways to Amplify Your Brand MessageWritten on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 16:42
- The First Amendment and Social Media: Are You Protected?Written on Monday, 11 September 2017 17:00
- The Oldest Logos in The World, Have you heard of them?Written on Monday, 24 July 2017 18:07
- What's In a Business Name? Would A Rose by Any Other Name Really Smell As Sweet?Written on Thursday, 13 July 2017 14:43
- Small Business Finance Mistakes to AvoidWritten on Wednesday, 05 July 2017 14:10
- Starbucks: A Lesson in What NOT to DoWritten on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 14:48
- Identifying Your Target Market and How to Make That Information Work For YouWritten on Friday, 26 May 2017 15:02
- How Best to Market Your Business on FacebookWritten on Monday, 22 May 2017 15:19