If there is anything certain in the world of marketing and business, it is that nothing stays the same. The strategies that were effective in 2015 may not be so as the year comes to a close. Staying abreast of changing trends is imperative if one expects to reach the top of the industry and stay there.
If there is one thing that is a certainty in the world of marketing, it is that nothing stays the same. The consumer of yesterday is not the same as the consumer of tomorrow. As one generation ages and enters the realm of retirement, another sprouts up in its place. As a result, marketing and business executives must remain hyperaware of fluctuations in marketing trends and changing consumer needs.
Have you ever wondered just how much a name like McDonalds is worth? The answer lies in the companies brand equity. A company’s brand is one of its most valuable assets; and brand equity is a measure of that value. Brand equity directly corresponds to financial performance, something a company like McDonalds knows all too well.
A company’s branding strategy is made up of several elements, including its logo. Oftentimes, the logo piece of the branding pie is overshadowed by the other elements. That doesn’t mean it isn’t equally as important, however. Just ask a company whose logo or logo change torpedoed their entire strategy.
In today’s Internet-dominated business world, creating a solid online presence is a necessity, not a luxury. As current members of the millennial generation begin to take a more prevalent role in the business sector, the success of your business will be even more dependent on your successful integration of all things Internet-related.
What do branding and marketing specialists know that you don’t?
Have you ever wondered what companies like McDonalds or Coca-Cola did to become the global icons they are today? Companies that have built themselves into star brands have several things in common. Analyzing the branding strategies of these companies can help you launch your own business in a manner that maximizes your chances for success.
Most of us have some sort of experience with setting diet and exercise goals. Eating healthy and remaining fit is an increasingly important focus throughout the world. As an entrepreneur have you ever considered the similarities between starting a business and embarking on a fitness regimen? The two activities are actually pretty similar.
You’ve chosen a company name, created a website, entered the realm of social media, and are now starting to market yourself. Now what? The answer could be the difference between a successful marketing campaign and a money drain.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back: Here's How to Fix ItWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Y Combinator Startups Can Teach You About Creating An Unforgettable Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25
- How to Create a Loyal Community of Customers For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 22:20
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand Voice & Why It MattersWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11