Companies are changing names and rebranding to include references to Bitcoin or the technology behind it. Reminiscent of the dotcom boom, digital currencies are looking like the next big thing. More businesses are jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon every day and name change announcements are one of the things sending stock prices soaring. For some businesses, a simple rebrand has sent shares increasing by 4-5 times.
A company’s name is often its most valuable asset, reflecting the morals and ethics that customers are looking for. Companies that create a solid and identifiable brand identity are the ones that typically enjoy long-term success. Unfortunately, that brand identity can also become a detriment if a company is rocked by scandal or suffers a public perception catastrophe. Some brand personas can be salvaged, while others are forced to start from scratch. Can a name change get a company out from under an image crisis?
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Startups Can Teach You About Creating A Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25
- How to Create a Loyal Community of Customers For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 22:20
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand VoiceWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11