Choosing a business name can be one of the most difficult decisions facing entrepreneurs. It is a decision that can affect everything from brandability and marketing to brand awareness and recall. One thing is certain, choosing a business name that comes with a corresponding .com domain name is vital in building a loyal and long-term customer base.
The first domain name was registered in 1985. Since then, industry experts estimate that over 270 million names have now been registered globally. The rapid increase in registered domain names tells us two things: 1) Internet usage is continuing to grow all over the world, even in areas where such services were historically not available; and 2) It is more important than ever to differentiate your company from the masses. A creative and innovative domain name can do just that. Generic or bland names are getting lost in the shuffle; skipped over as consumers look for that which is exciting and fresh. Giving yourself a quality and brandable domain name is the first step in getting your company off the ground.Giving yourself a .com domain name will do even more for your company.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10
- Forget The Pivot, Go With A RebrandWritten on Thursday, 30 August 2018 21:28
- What These Startups Can Teach You About Creating A Brand NameWritten on Sunday, 26 August 2018 21:25
- How to Create a Loyal Community of Customers For Your BrandWritten on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 22:20
- The Impeccable Guide on Finding & Mastering Your Brand VoiceWritten on Thursday, 16 August 2018 21:11