One of the most difficult things for new businesses to accomplish is selecting a name. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most important. Failure to choose a name that will lead to the creation of a strong and distinct brand identity will undoubtedly end in failure. Great brands start with great names. With so many awesome names already taken, what’s a start-up to do?
Starting a business can be a long and tedious process. Even when business models are completed and business plans filed, there is still much more to be done. One of the most important decisions for any new company is coming up with a name. Although some may see this task as something to be thrown it at the end, its vital importance is something that cannot be understated. A catchy and unique name is a company’s best way to create brand recognition. It is that brand recognition that will take a startup into the annals of success.
Brandroot Latest Posts
Brandroot focuses only on content related to business naming. Before selecting the name of your venture it is important that you have a solid grasp of what you're in for.
- Why Building a Strong Personal Brand Can Take Your Business to New HeightsWritten on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 11:18
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing While Keeping Brand IntegrityWritten on Saturday, 24 November 2018 10:54
- How to Leverage Freelancers to Keep Your Brand at Its PeakWritten on Monday, 29 October 2018 13:05
- How to Use The “Eureka Effect” to Make Your Brand Stand OutWritten on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 12:53
- This Toxic Mindset is Holding Your Brand Back | Here's How to FixWritten on Friday, 21 September 2018 18:39
- 2 Major Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Be More Like TeachersWritten on Monday, 17 September 2018 17:49
- 5 Indispensable Apps to Help You Create an Unforgettable BrandWritten on Friday, 07 September 2018 21:23
- As an Entrepreneur, Your Customer Is Your Boss. Here’s WhyWritten on Tuesday, 04 September 2018 21:10